While not claiming to be the answer to every freelancing need, I can do a variety of jobs and have a wide ranging skill set. Spend time on my blog and you will find out what they are! Go ahead and see what I can do to guarantee a well done project delivered on time.
Overview of Work Experience
- Content analyst in a TNS Media Group company
- Tech and gaming articles for Christiantimes.com and Ecumenicalnews.com
- Trending tech articles for Techtimes.com, Yibada.com
- Travel, tours and tourism related articles and blogs for Palacetours.com
- Social Network Analysis based on client specifications
- Writing content for a variety of questions on Mahalo
- Creating SEO articles for software and food related topics
- Marketing Analyst in SumTotal Systems India Pvt. Ltd
- Internet research and CRM database updating and management.
- Creating marketing collateral for a destination management company
- Content writing for a variety of websites, blogs and a real estate magazine
- Customer support specialist and administrative assistant for two US companies
- Telemarketing and researching contact information on the Internet.
- Team Leader of the DKIP Department in Frost & Sullivan.
- Experience in the transcription of executive summits and analyst interviews.
- Certified and experienced medical transcriptionist and proofreader.
- Virtual assistant to entrepreneurs in the UK and the US
What’s on my Blog
My skill set and an overview of how they have helped me multitask in various jobs over the past ten years.
If you need to view my profile on Elance and get detailed information, including a portfolio of referral letters and samples of my writing, just click here.
Want to contact me?
Contact me using my email address:email@example.com, or using the link in the menu above send me an email in a WordPress form.
Where am I based?
I am based in the city of Coimbatore, India and work out of my home office.